Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Gold finds for Jen

No-strings attached could be the best thing in the world. I hope Jen realizes the many golds that may suit her, and I could only wish GMAAC would find the purest of gold for Jen.

Consider these gold finds that in some way or another suits Jen so well.

Jake Cuenca - I hollered when I saw Jen and Jake's funny antiques in love2love. Chemistry is visible, even the blind can feel it.

Hero Angeles - the recent break-up was in time for this guy's decision to be interviewed in GMA. Tell me if it was good timing or just a sign along the way, i don't know; but Hero's confession that he would love to be tandemed one day with Jen really made me smile from ear-to-ear.

Dennis Trillo - tell me now if it was just me who was all flushed seeing Jen and him side-to-side in that Romantic Blue Moon float for MMFF. A good actress like Jen deserves a good actor for a team-up. Dennis Trillo could be it.

Richard Gutierrez - Sugo's too serious image needs a sparkle of comedy for a fresh combination. After all, Jen's confession in an autograph that Richard is her biggest crush doesnt hurt at all, it is in fact --- pwede!

Dingdong Dantes - Alright, I know there is K...but when I saw Jen and Dingdong looking eye-to-eye as Lira and Ybarro; I felt like it was not a daughter seeing his father or a father seeing a daughter. It was most likely a love at first sight. Talk about chemistry at first glance.

uhm..who else?

Your turn.

6 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger balderdash said...

hey deidre!

there's also the mike tan that some people felt had good chemistry with jen during the finals of SS2.

i personally like marky cielo...hahaha...but i doubt it will happen!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger deirdre the miscreant said...

hi balderdash!

ill make a part 2 of gold finds...soon...thanks for reminding me of mike tan, balderdash. I will include him in part 2.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger balderdash said...

hey deidre!

in light of yesterday's Sis, it seems there's mutual attraction between vivo & jen too. then again...he is 2 years younger than jen.

rainier is adorable, too.

i'm just giving you suggestions for part 2 :D

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger denise_cf said...

deirdre,

i agree wid balderdash... si mike pa pala plus Vivo of SS3.

=-)

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous jennylynfan said...

drew arellano please.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger deirdre the miscreant said...

uhmm...

Drew Arellano?

why not?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home