Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Take it from Deirdre - I'm hurt again...

I don't know if this has something to do with this month being the love month, I'll be the first to find this out.

These days I'm overly maudlin, I turned out a weakly and effusively sentimental Magdalene. I hope you'll have the patience to read this entry. I can't blame a single iota if you wont.

Nasasaktan kasi ako pag may nagsasabi ng something negative kay Jennylyn. I know Jen needs improvement in certain skills, peru di ba sya pwedeng tanggapin as Jennylyn who is UNDONE but is, like a clay, molded to be good and er, done?

No one in the showbiz world is perfect. Ask Nora Aunor if she is perfect. And while you're at it, you can also ask Sharon, Vilma, Lorna...Don't they have colored pasts? Were they, in one aspect of their career, also a weakling in some areas?

It's perfectly fine to point out a constructive criticism. Just know your limitations. Just be sensitive enough to know that what is true to you may not be true to the others.

Kasi, at this point...nasasaktan talaga ako.

I guess this is how it is to love someone. Suddenly a knife gets to be too sharp, sometimes a stone turns out a marshmallow. It's a lotta mess. But truly - please hinay hinay lang. Nasasaktan lang talaga ako.

Salamat po.

10 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger mia said...

my sentiments exactly

remember that long post i started the week with?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger deirdre the miscreant said...

one mind one heart? Ako ba si Mia? hahhahaha!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger mia said...

oo nga, ikaw ba ako? :rotflmao:

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger deirdre the miscreant said...

Everyone, ako nga si mia!

^

lol!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger mia said...

baliw ka deirdre!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger deirdre the miscreant said...

baliw si mia!

ako si mia eh.

lol!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger mia said...

ang kulet!!!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger deirdre the miscreant said...

may baliw ba na di makulet?

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger mia said...

at pinaninindigan talaga ang pagka baliw!

hahahahaha!!!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Rachel Ann said...

,me 2' nssktan din ako kpag my ngssbing negative thoughts or words sa knya [ate Jennylyn].. even 1 of our family member or relatives, inaaway ko tlga, pinagtatanggol ko c ate Jennlyn, khit na cnsv nila na niloloko lang nila ko. haha!! patay cla xakin ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home